My name is Henrik Andersen and I'm the sole editor of All Good Found.
All Good Found was founded by me back in 2009 as a blog initially aimed towards personal development. After a three year hiatus, the blog's direction shifted slightly and now covers interesting topics ranging from culture to trading, to personal development and yoga – things that speak to me – and hopefully to you as well.
Get in Touch
If you'd like to contact me you can do so by either sending me an email at henrik [at] allgoodfound [dot] com, or by sending me a tweet.
Subscribe to All Good Found
You can subscribe to the blog via the RSS feed or via a daily email that gives you all the posts published during that particular day. You can unsubscribe from the email subscription at any time in a few simple steps if you decide to do so.
Subscribing to a weekly newsletter will give you some of the best posts during the week.
Where to Start
If this is one of your first visits, a good place to start is to dig into the archives. To help you with this, I've compiled a list with various topics and posts that I hope you might find useful.
The World of Economics
- Hedge Fund Manager Ray Dalio's 'Principles' – Hedge fund manager Ray Dalio has written down a list of 295 life and management principles that are given to the employees at Bridgewater Associates.
- The Evergrowing List of Finance and Economics Documentaries – This list contains some great documentaries to watch related to trading and economics.
Health and Wellness
- Challenging Impossibility: The Documentary About Spiritual Master Sri Chinmoy – Sri Chinmoy demonstrated immense physical strength during his many weightlifting demonstrations. A beautiful documentary to watch if you're interested in personal development and meditation.
- Transcendental Meditation and the Alternatives – Meditation is a great tool and in this post I've written about Transcendental Meditation and similar methods of mantra meditation.
- 'That Sugar Film (2014)': How Much Sugar So-Called Healthy Foods and Snacks Really Contain – This film is one of the most entertaining and eye-opening documentaries I've seen related to health and food.
- The World's Most Relaxing Film Comes from Denmark – Take a moment to relax by watching the most relaxing film in the world.
Adventure and Adrenaline
- Amazing Free Solo Climb by Alex Honnold – CBS News's "60 Minutes" segment with rock climber Alex Honnold's free solo in Yosemite National Park will definitely amaze you.
- Short Film Narcose: A Hommage to the World of Freediving – Watch some capitaving underwater footage from freediver Guillaume Nery's visit deep below the surface.
Art and Photography
- The Sartorialist: On the Street with Fashion Photographer Scott Schuman – In this short, we follow photographer Scott Schuman and learn more about his work with the blog "The Sartorialist".
- Photographer Jose A. Hervas' Breathtaking Time Lapse of Lofoten Islands, Norway – Lofoten at its best!
- What's in Your Bag? – Photographer Jason Travis' photo series "Persona" examines what type of objects people carry around in their bags.
- 'Crossings' (2015): A Tranquil Video Art Work by Photographer Dennis DeHart – A short meditative video work that captures the nature at Columbia River's drainage basin.
- Slow Walk Through the Streets of New York City – Take a slow walk through the streets of New York City with this slo-mo video footage.
- The Work of Finnish Fine Art Photographer Mikko Lagerstedt – Beautiful and mysterious images of the Finnish landscapes.
Productivity and Management
- Post-it Time Management – John Zeratsky's a neat little time management technique that makes good use of a sticky note.
- Arianna Huffington's 12 Steps to Thrive – Fill yourself with energy and be more present with the advice from Arianna Huffington.
- Bullet Journal – Turn your journal into a great time management tool using the organization system developed by Ryder Carroll.
- The Simple and Easy to Use Self-Management System – Jake Lodwick, co-founder of Vimeo, has come up with his own easy-to-use self-management system.
- Listening to These Symphonies Can Improve Your Studies – These audio recordings will help you to concentrate and feel good while studying.
A Little Bit of Fun
- Comedian Steve Trevino: When Your Wife Comes Home from a Day of Shopping – The wife of comedian Steve Trevino turned her shopping habits into a game of "The Price Is Right".
- The Golden Retriever Fritz Who Just Can't Catch Food – Watch this adorable Golden Retriever by the name Fritz who just can't catch food.