Update: A few of Filmora's collections now only cost $9.99. These include the following:
- The Education Collection – perfect to use for tutorial, school and workshop related videos.
- The Food Collection – are you making videos for restaurants or cafés, or food videos for your blog and YouTube? This pack is definitely for you!
- Travel Collection – this collection will give your travel and outdoor videos some added effects.
- The 8 Bit Gamer Collection – turn your videos into something of a classic arcade game with this effects pack.
- The Fashion Collection – a resource pack filled with great stylish elments.
- The 80's Retro Collection – the 80's inspired effects pack that I have written about below.
Are you looking to create videos that remind you of the classic TV scanline effect, the worn out VHS effect or a PBS (Public Broadcasting Service) vintage intro segment? With Filmora's "Retro 80's Collection" effect pack you can do that and a whole lot more.
There are lots of text animations and colorful vintage openers to choose from, and with Filmora's recent update, you can now alter them even further with advanced color tuning. To help you to spice up your footage, this pack also offers several objects that can be great companions to plain text or by themselves. Why not throw in a neon triangle animation or a pair of pink animated sunglasses?!
When you need to use segments in your video, you have the option to make good use of the much beloved 80's neon grid effect that comes in several colors and variations along with a few other useful transitions.
Music is a big part of any project – this pack includes several intro and outro sounds and longer tracks that bear a resemblance to the soundscapes of the TV series "Miami Vice" and tracks that give you that happy 80's feeling.
Watch the video below to see some of the effects in action: